Kaunas University of Technology invites prospective future students to find out how life and studies in our campus looks like. KTU currently host studies for around 1,000 international students – will you be one of them?Show more
Based on the EDUopinions rankings, the Kaunas University of Technology rating is 4.5. If you want to know more about this school, read the student reviews on our website.
The Kaunas University of Technology offers courses related to the fields:
Kaunas University of Technology Campuses are located in:
Great university for someone who wants to study technical subjects. The university has all the facilities that one would need in order to compete with the best technical universities. Also it is part of the Erasmus so you can easily get exposure of other European universitiesView more
I am currently a student in Kaunas University of Technology (KTU), in my 2nd/3rd year of bachelor studies. And so far I am very satisfied with my university in pretty much every way. I am studying here Software Engineering, and the university is known to be one of the best places in Lithuania for these studies. Having already completed 2 years, I can say that I’m very happy with my university choice.
– At least for my studies program (Software Engineering), studies are based a lot on practical work (rather than only theory lectures), which I value a lot.
– Informatics faculty is very well equipped: many computer classes, there is never a lack of computers. All computers have all the necessary software installed.
– As far as I know, there are also many labs in other faculties (Mechanical Engineering, Chemical faculty, Civil Engineering) with modern equipment. Students have opportunities to use all those labs by themselves for additional research if they wish to do so.
– University provides support for students wishing to start their business. For example, some get free office in one of the dorms.
– Professors, as much as I experienced personally, are usually helpful and friendly, working really hard to make studies as good as possible. You can always contact one of the professors if you want advice, whether is it about your studies, your research work, your business, or anything else.
– Accommodation/dormitories: could be better, but overall they’re not bad. There are a few newly renovated dorms.
– Lots of international students.
– Many student organisations.
– Overall student life in Kaunas: I’d rate it as amazing.
Overall, I’m really happy with my university in pretty much all aspects, I can see that students are really being cared for in here.View more
I love my studies,so this is why I can share about this. In my university we have KTU Santakos slėnis, area where we have the newest laboratories. We have motivated scientists who help us to learn, listen our ideas, which we can make into reality. Moreover, we can attend in variety events with scientific projects, travel into another country. Also, we do like go with Erasmus, to improve our language and more interesting global learning about this topic. In university we have mentor program, only us have this. In here students can pic couple mentor from variety of companies who apply in program, in this way have the biggest rate of opportunities to find the best job, because of mentors we have. It is absolutely worth it. I am also in this program for 3 years and my mentor still help me to make important decisions.View more
This University has many interesting after class activities (I would recommend joining ESN KTU). Dormitory communities are very active. The university has provided me a lot of good experience. The staff and students are all friendly, the courses are brilliant, the social life is great and the campus provides a safe and friendly environment to live in.View more
I attended this university as Erasmus exchange student and I find it very focused and technically sound university. Academic grounding is really good plus focus on many collaborations. This university has very good professors which are well aware of industry practices.View more
Strong at technology. Many interesting after class activities, possibilities to learn something new even after classes. Strong dormitory culture. Active alumni community. Cooperation with strong companies around the world.View more