University of Augsburg • Augsburg, Germany
The University of Augsburg is one of the new and modern universities in Bavaria with more than 20,000 students and over 3,000 academic and administrative staff. It is located in Universitatsviertel section of Augsburg, Germany.
The university was organized by 7 faculties namely:
• Faculty of Economics and Business
• Faculty of Law
• Faculty of Catholic Theology
• Faculty of Philosophy and Social Sciences
• Faculty of History and Philology
• Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Scinces
• Faculty of Applied Computer Science
One of the most pleasant places to study is the University of Augsburg lies in the south of the historic city center with the modern and eclectic green campus, all the buildings gathers in a large parkland with plenty of water and sculptures.
The University of Augsburg provides professional language teaching. Students of philology receive language training in English, French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese. The students has opportunity to study languages such as Russian, Turkish and Japanese. The university has maintained partnership with the following five universities:
• University of Pittsburgh (U.S.)
• University of Dayton (U.S.)
• University of Osijek (Croatia)
• University of Lasi ( Romania)
• Far Eastern State University of Humanities- Khabarovsk, Russia
For more Augsburg information and admission services, please visit their main website and social network.