Kühne Logistics University - KLU • Hamburg, Germany
The Kuehne Logistics University was founded in 2003, as Hamburg School of Logistics from the partnership between the Technical university of Hamburg and Kuehne Foundation. It was then named as Kuehne Logistics University in honor of Klaus-Michael Kuehne, a German entrepreneur who donated more than 70 million euros. The university has a wide range education and degree programs and was granted recently the right to confer PhD degrees. The programs which are accredited by ASIIN/FIBAA and the German Council of Science and Humanities (WR, Wissenschaftsrat) includes:
• Bachelor of Science Management
• Bachelor of Science Business Administration
• Master of Science Global Logistics & Supply Chain Management
• Master of Science Management
• TriContinent Master of Science in Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management
• Master of Science Maritime Law & Logistics
• Doctoral Program (PhD)
• MBA Leadership & Supply Chain Management
The Kuehne University ranks #3 for their research output in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
The university also offers scholarships for exceptional applicants. They are giving 50-100% scholarship for the tuition fees for the successful applicants.
For more information, please log on to their website or social media account.