The Mannheim Business School is one of the leading European business schools by international and national rankings. Founded in 2005, became number one in educating future business leaders. The Mannheim’s success comes from their:
• World class research and teaching
• Strong practice orientation
• Highly international
• Resolute quality management
Among their MBA rankings internationally that made itself as one of elite schools. The university was #18 worldwide for customized Programs, top 5 for aims achieved and international mobility and number 4 in Economist MBA ranking in faculty category.
They have multiple cooperation and partner university around the world:
• America – New York University Stern School of Business
Thunderbird School of Global Management
• Europe – EADA Business School
ESSEC Business School
Warwick Business School
• Asia – Chinese University of Hongkong
National University of Singapore
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
For further information about the university, please check out their main website and social media sites.