University of Trier • Trier, Germany
The University of Trier was established in 1970 but was founded 172 years ago in 1473 by the order of then French administration. The university has around 14,000 enrolled students and more than 1,000 administrative and academic staff.
There are 10 good reasons to work and study in Trier:
1. There are diverse range of courses with high practical relevance
2. Good supervision, family atmosphere
3. Free foreign language training
4. Study and work in the heart of Europe
5. Numerous partner universities worldwide
6. No tuition, free ticket for bus and train travel
7. Strongest research university in humanities
8. Interdisciplinary and international research priorities
9. Green campuses with short distances
10. Dynamic city with lively atmosphere and attractive surroundings
The university library has literature and electronic media to offer and it is available to all users. In addition, the library also holds TRiCAT - a library catalog, databases – DBIS, electronic magazines and DigiBib or digital library.
The University of Trier is one of Germany’s most beautiful campuses located on a hill with a gorgeous view of the city and surrounded by luscious green nature.
For further details about study portals and application inquiries, please visit their website or social media sites.