Karlsruhe University of Applied Sciences • Karlsruhe, Germany; Baden-Württemberg, Germany
Ranked as one of the top universities of applied sciences, the Karlsruhe University of Applied Sciences offers a wide range of courses in academic and higher education programs including strong mechanical, electrical engineering, IT and Business Studies. Established in 1878, the largest university in the state of Baden-Wurttemberg. It became Fachhochschule (Polytechnical University) in 1971 and was raised to Hochcshule (University) and attained its present form by the State of Baden-Wurttemberg. The university has more than 8,000 students with 150 full-time faculty supported by 200 technical and administrative staff.
The Karlsruhe University have academic collaboration from over 100 universities worldwide to promote international cooperation. These increase numbers of students studying at foreign university. There are numerous integrated study programs that includes:
• Civil engineering trinational - Switzerland/ France
• Electrical and Information Technology - Canada
• Vehicle Technology - France
• Mechanical Engineering and Mechatronics - France/USA
• Geomatics - Spain
• Sensor System Technology - India
• Tricontinental Master of Global Studies - Mexico
• Mechatronics engineering, Automotive engineering, Business engineering - Malaysia
For more information about the university, please go to their website. For your application and admission requirements, please use their online application page.