University of Stuttgart • Stuttgart, Germany
The University of Stuttgart is one of the top nine technical university in Germany. It was founded in 1829 and located in Stuttgart, Germany. It is a leading technically oriented university with a worldwide reputation.
The university is internationally oriented with their numerous worldwide study and research cooperation. The university maintains its relationship with over 320 universities around the world.
The University of Stuttgart has 10 division of faculties:
• Faculty of Agriculture and Urban Planning
• Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering
• Faculty of Chemistry
• Faculty of Energy, Process and Bio-Engineering
• Faculty of Computer Science, Electrical Engineering and Information Technology
• Faculty of Aerospace Engineering and Geodesy
• Faculty of Engineering Design, Production Engineering and Automotive Engineering
• Faculty of Mathematics and Physics
• Faculty of Humanities
• Faculty of Management, Economics and Social Science
The university is known for its reputation in the fields of advance engineering; automotive, process, aerospace and efficient industrial and automated manufacturing.
Further details about the university and application procedure are available in university’s homepage. Please check it out in their main website or social network.