They believe that knowledge is the key factor for the development of clean and secure energy supplies. There is an increase in demand for expertise and qualified in the industry and some financial institution. The Renewables Academy AG (RENAC) focused on providing high quality training to enable trainees maximize their potential and skills. The RENAC is based in Berlin Germany, a leading international provider for renewable energy training and energy efficiency education. It was founded in 2008, with over 7,500 participants. The academy specializes in:
• Combining technical and non-technical topics
• Competence with the requirements for local frameworks and climate
• Knowledge of how to develop markets and implement RE technologies
• Training center for hands-on practical task
• Training on no-technical skills
• RENAC trainings can be conducted in Berlin and abroad
The academy also provides online training, with their e-learning for actual practice can help boost professional career, study with flexibility and learn anytime, anywhere. RENAC is certified by Certified European E-learning Manager (CELM), the German Central Office for Distance Learning, Quality System Certification (DNV-GL) and the Finance Accreditation Agency (FAA).
For more information on how to apply, please visit their main website and social media sites.
Write your review for this UniversityWrite review