The North Academy College of Business- Nordakademie is a private state-approved college that offers three dual diploma courses: Industrial Engineering, Business Administration and Business Informatics. Founded in 1992 and located in Elmshorn and Hamburg. They have around 1,700 students and 84 administration staff.
The NACB’s dual bachelor program they offer for seven semesters Elmshorn is:
• Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
• Bachelor of Science in Business Informatics
• Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering
• Bachelor of Science in Applied Computer Science
The university also offers extra-occupational Master’s programs in Hamburg:
• Master of Business Administration (MBA)
• Master of Science in Financial Management and Accounting
• Master of Arts in Marketing and Sales Management
• Master of Science Business Informatics
• Master of Science in Industrial Engineering
• Master of Arts in General Management
• Master of Science in Logistics
• Master of Science in Business Psychology
• Master of Laws in Business Laws
The NACB has more than 30 partner universities that students can complete a semester abroad. The university is accredited by FIBAA and The Center for Higher Education Development (CHE).
Write your review for this UniversityWrite review
UFRN has been my home institution for the past seven years. It allowed me not only a full and dynamic experience of being a medical student, but also improved my presentation skills by su...