Hochschule Fulda - University of Applied Sciences • Fulda, Germany
The Hochschule Fulda University is in the heart of Germany and center of Europe with over 7,000 Germastudents and 1,000 students in more than 100 countries all over the world. It is located in the city of Fulda, district of Hesse in southwest Germany. The university was founded in 1974 as the fifth state University of Applied Sciences. Thye university was renamed as Hochschule Fulda University of Applied Sciences when German and European higher education restructured under Bologna process. The Fulda University set to promote student and lecturer exchanges and international research cooperation as their priority objectives. They set up international goals for students of 2016-2020, such as • To increase the share of international students to at least 15% by 2020
• To promote university access for refugees
• To address graduates living abroad who would like to study abroad for doctoral degrees
• Additional international study programs
• To engage a systematic international university marketing plan
• To develop an intercultural openness and so on. The university is also committed towards gender equality and giving equal opportunity in all department. They've already started the modernization, internationalizationand sensitivity for differerent life experiences to shape learning and teaching. To know more about the university and admission requirements, please visit their official website.