Founded in 2003 and situated in Ealing Studios, the Met Film School is a private film school based in London. Chris Maples, former Spotify vice president is the current CEO of the school. There are now about 400 students attending different courses. The advisory board are all screen professionals including TV and film directors, producers, screenwriter, editors and animators. The school’s tutor also comes from industry with numerous awards from Oscar, BAFTA and Emmy. They are helping the students to develop practical skills and become smart screen creative. London is the best location to study filmmaking:
• It is a home for historic productions and has the busiest filming cities
• Location for some world famous Oscar winning movies
• Most iconic and groundbreaking television formats seen around the world
• Access to a wide range of filmmaking resources
• Has the most vibrant art-house cinema
• Great place to find work in the film industry
The Met Film School has a dedicated support team called the MetFilm Futures that will help students and graduates to be in the right path with the industry by informing job opportunities and internships, advising film strategy and developing career skills.
For more information about enrollment and admission requirements, please log on to their main website and social media account.
Write your review for this UniversityWrite review