When we say university everyone's excitement bounces up Yes I want to go to school Then the first thing people have in their mind is budget That is the most critical thing about UDC It is affordable The second thing is the average age of UDC students is which means [...]
When we say university everyone’s excitement bounces up. Yes, I want to go to school. Then the first thing people have in their mind is budget.
(1) That is the most critical thing about UDC. It is affordable.
(2) The second thing is the average age of UDC students is 26, which means UDC has a lot of returning students. Students are simultaneously working and go school at the same time, students are taking care of their families, and students who already graduated and looking for a second degree at an affordable university.
(3) How about the school ranking? UDC also ranked #133-175 for Regional Universities in the North, tied at #158 in Top Performers on Social Mobility and #49-63 in Top Public Schools. The David A. Clarke School of Law also ranks #42 in the 2023 Best Part-time Law Programs, #147-192 in the 2023 Best Law Schools and #5 in 2023 Best Clinical Training. Sep 13, 2022.
(4) How about the curriculum? The textbooks are comparable to the other expensive universities.
(5) Scholarship availability?
UDC is a higher chance to get a lot of scholarships, as long as keep your GPA at a higher level.
(6) UDC is HBUC which represents the diversity that is very habitual in all UDC campuses.
I loved studying at Porto - European School as it is located in the best location - near the Atlantic Ocean The city is amazing having everything an international student could need beautiful places and museums to visit a lot of Erasmus students many sports and leisure activities and the [...]
As I am a last year Forensic psychology student and I have done foundation year with this University due to my immigration time and education level This university has been very accommodating with international students and gave me time for everything that needed to be Lecturers were amazing and every [...]
I would have liked that the course was taught in English Language because the course was English Language oriented Information and Communication Technology However the experience was very pleasant I had the opportunity to learn Dutch Language [...]
I adored my time at BG My course was recommended to me by my college tutor and we were well matched I love drama and how it can be used to teach people a variety of skills that can be used on the stage but also in life itself My [...]
Excellent insight into Economics and the business world
Elements I liked about my programme was the team working by undertaking collaborative tasks together The content was intriguing and gave me an insight into the business world whilst applying economic theories Elements I would improve on is having more online classes for students to discuss questions My degree was [...]
I really like the facilities at fontys university you can play pool between classes you have many different coffee machines low price and starbucks are some examples In general it has a really nice aesthetic and it is very spacious I would like to add that there are many bike [...]
Fontys University of Applied Sciences
Eindhoven, The Netherlands; Tilburg, The Netherlands; Venlo, The Netherlands
I studied psychology and English Psychology My advisor was great but unfortunately the best psychology professors only teach one semester of undergraduate courses and are hard to find The charge View more
Good faculty, good students and good reputation in international affairs
I enrolled in a master s program at the Elliott school of international affairs in My program IDS had about students in a cohort which was a suitable size for View more
The admissions process to apply at Catholic was vey easy and not difficult My advisor was very forthcoming and also readily available to assist me with my class schedule and View more
The quality of teaching, the facilities are great.
The quality of the lectures were great and the professors were always available to help even outside office hours The facilities are gorgeous and the culture at the school is View more
Interested in studying at University of the District of Columbia - UDC?