Universitat de Barcelona - UB
(Reviews)

Universitat de Barcelona - UB • Barcelona, Spain

The Universitat de Barcelona is a public institution founded in 1450. It actually counts with sixteen centers spread out in 6 different campuses around the city.  The University of Barcelona is positioned first in the Spanish rankings of Universities and in the 156th position in international rankings. It is among the 25 best universities in the world with more than 400 years of history. It is a leading research university in Europe. With more than forty thousand students, the UB offers a wide range of courses for Bachelor´s degrees, master’s degree, doctoral programs and other specific courses and programs. The 18% of students go to the UB to develop their skills in the 156 different postgraduate degrees that the UB has to offer; while the other 82% of the students choose the university for their first studies, where they can choose between 83 different undergraduate degrees courses. Almost 15% of the students are from overseas and of over 122 different nationalities. The University of Barcelona states that Quantitative and qualitative research is at the heart of what they do. This commitment to research has positioned the university as one of the most prestigious universities in the world regarding research impact. The University of Barcelona has an international vocation, thereby is a member of leading worldwide university networks, including the League of European Research Universities (LERU), the COIMBRA group (CG) and the coordination of the Arab-Euro Conference on Higher Education (AECHE). It has over 2.800 International agreements, including agreements with 82 of the top 200 universities in the world. In 2009 the University of Barcelona was granted the International Campus excellence award, which proves one more time that the university strives to succeed and to keep its status as one of the best universities, not only in Spain but in the world.

Write your review for this University

icon write reviewWrite review

0 Reviews

Similar Universities

Are you the manager?

If you’re the owner or representative of Universitat de Barcelona - UB, you can claim this University and buld a better profile.

Claim this University
Select Disciplines
  • +comment_user_logo+
    +title+
    +comment+
  • Official Reply
    +reply1_user_logo+
    +reply1_user+ '

    +reply+ '

    +reply2_user_logo+
    +reply2_user+ '

    +reply2+ '