ESDEN Business School is an international business school which was founded in 1996. With campuses in Madrid, Barcelona and Bilbao (Spain), as well as Mexico and Colombia, the school is able to provide an multinational leaning experience. The university is accredited by AEEN, the Association of Spanish Business Schools and CLADEA, a Latin American Council of Business Schools. In addition to its outstanding degree programmes, ESDEN also offer various dual degree programmes in partnership with the Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM). International partners such as the London School of Economics (LSE) work closely together with ESDEN, too. The renowned university has two campuses in Madrid- one in the financial district, which offers 15 programmes. ESDEN Business School is known for its excellent degree programmes. It offers numerous MBA options and Master courses, including an MBA in General Management; MBA in Professional Degree; MBA in Fashion Business Management; andMaster degrees in Project Management; Digital Marketing and Internet Corporate Communication Management; Marketing and Commercial Management; Protocol and Organisation of Events; just to name a few. Graduates of ESDEN are valued by companies all over the globe, as the school is known for its excellent education. Therefore students’ employability is very high. The academic staff consists of highly qualified professionals who are passionate about their fields of study and able to share their in-depth knowledge of their fields of expertise. The school has state-of-the-art facilities and the latest technologies, in order to present its students with the best possible learning environment. Graduates are well-equipped with the necessary skills to succeed in the working world when they graduates. They are ready for an international career. However, prospective students should be able to speak Spanish well, as the majority of courses are taught in Spanish. The school encourages international students (who meet the admission criteria) to apply.
• Good location (through extremely small)
• Top professors
• The week at LSE
• They accept everyone, and I mean everyone, they do interviews just to make you feel/think there’s a process but it is not. There were people who were just not prepared for an MBA, period!
• Everyone and I mean everyone has scholarships. So don’t feel special if you get one.
• Nobody knows this university in Madrid. In my job interviews, they even asked me if it was an online MBA. So forget about prestigious. “Esden” won’t open doors for you.
• Unlike other business schools, the internships that Esden gets for students are a joke, some of them are just 50€ per month! Nobody in my class got well-paid internships and the one who did, she found that internship by herself not by Esden.
• The students. They are the typical Latin Americans who come to Europe to have the “best year of my life”, they skip a lot of classes, they are always traveling, wanna start classes late and want to finish early. They don’t read the cases and don’t to their homework so they decrease the quality of the class, they are unable to provide strong opinions to the class. They come to party, not to study. But it’s not their fault, it’s Esden’s fault for accepting everyone without filters. But as I said Esden is a business and not a business school and not accepting a student is at least 9.000€ less income, that’s why they do that.
As a student of the Digital Marketing Master of Esden I have to say that I am very happy with the approach and the quality of the course in general.
I encourage all those who are interested in this subject, to explore the training offer of Esden.View more
Possibly the best training program in Digital Marketing, at the level of teachers are changing a lot, which penalizes.
Well specialized, adequate to the technological and innovative, although he still has a long way to go, what they touch, at least they play it well.