Quality business studies open doors to careers in virtually every industry. How to get the degree, and how long does it usually take? Keep reading our article to discover answers to these and other questions.
Why is it worth choosing business studies?
MBA programmes have gained enormous popularity in the past few years. All due to the fact that they expand horizons and give students valuable knowledge that can be used in every business sector.
Thanks to the fact that we live in the era of boundless possibilities, students who wish to continue education benefit from both online and on-campus courses, regular BBus or MBA programmes.
Now, you can study at one of the world’s most prestigious universities while sitting comfortably in your chair.
How can you benefit from international business studies?
- Boost your language skills – studying abroad (regardless of whether you do it online or on-campus) gives you an unprecedented opportunity to expand your language skills and learn useful vocabulary that frequently can’t be found in textbooks.
- Explore new cultures – international programmes offered by the American Business School of Paris (1 and 2-year courses) are a great way to learn about different cultures, habits or styles of communication. Thanks to them, you’ll be prepared to work in various environments.
- Climb up the career ladder – most employers appreciate job candidates that are ready to get out of their comfort zone. Studying abroad at universities like HULT International Business School, which offers 1-year courses or SKEMA Business School (18 or 24 months courses), means constant exposure to new technologies. All reasonable business people appreciate the effort, therefore, you, as a person who devotes a lot of time to develop skills, are more likely to succeed and get promoted.
How to get a business degree?
How to get a degree in Business, how long does it take and how many credits do you need? Well, the answer to these questions is simple – it depends on the selected school. Standard business studies vary from three to four years, however, now it’s possible to participate in various courses that usually take two or four semesters. Therefore, before applying to any university, analyse its curriculum and make a decision that best suits your expectations.
4 tips on how to get a business degree:
- Choose preferred duration – Depending on your circumstances, you may need specific solutions. Determine how much time and money you can allocate to a business degree. If you’ve any problems with deciding which option is the right fit for you, ask for free advice from our specialists.
- Select location – In the Internet era, you can benefit from virtually all available possibilities. Don’t be afraid and apply to a school you’ve always dreamed about. Now you can study at Stanford or Oxford University without leaving your home.
- Choose the type of studies – If you have enough funds to study on campus, it’s great. However, you can also go for online courses such as the ones offered by EU Business School (1 year full-time and 2-year part-time programmes) and get the same qualifications.
- Analyse available options – Analyse whether you would like to develop in accounting, marketing, sales, finances, international business, human resources or management information. Choose the option that suits you best and browse curriculums of renowned business schools like Massachusetts Institute of Technology, University of Cambridge and CBS International Business School.
Once you select a path that corresponds to your interests, skills, lifestyle and career plans, delve into student reviews and prepare a list of institutions that meet your requirements and are valued by alumni and current learners.
The increasing popularity of the business world opens new doors to a better future. Apart from giving you the opportunity to get a well-paid job, business studies are a chance to develop in a variety of fields and improve your standard of living. Check out courses organised by the schools mentioned in today’s entry and start your adventure!